Monday, November 19, 2012

Positivity and Self Empowerment Time: Free Self Caring Dialog

Positivity and Self Empowerment Script

Read these lines to yourself, as often you as please, and notice every word and every thought you have. Read these calmly and read it patiently.




Her we go:

I give myself permission to say these positive words
Permission to read these calmly and in an approving manner
Only positive words
Only positive thoughts


I take this moment,
now,
I am at peace with myself.
I value myself as a person.
I appreciate who I am.
I am a valuable human being.



 Yes,
I am powerful.
I deserve to relax.
I deserve to be happy.
I deserve to relax now.
Yes, I deserve to see the positivity in everyday events
I deserve to take a deep breath now

I deserve to relax now.
I allow myself now, to take another deep relaxing breath.
As I notice a tense musle (maybe in my neck, back, or even fingers or feet) I relax
Let go of that tension in the muscle
now let go of some more



I take another deep breath now 
and feel relaxation and healing calm spread all over my toes and fingers, 
healing calm to my feet, legs, arms, neck..


now, 
A reminder for myself:
I am at peace with myself.
I value myself.
I appreciate who I am.
I am a valuable human being.
I deserve to relax.
I deserve to be happy.
I will start to see the positive in everyday things
I am very powerful
I deserve to take a deep breath



As I near the end of these lines,
I am feeling better for having said these positive words
for having allowed myself to be good to myself
for knowing to enjoy the present moments.




 Now, 
when I'm ready I will stretch
take a couple breaths
and smile for doing all of this
I'll make sure to fully become awake
rested, and satisfied


 and so it is


end

~~


Feel like you want more?  Repeat the above, or record it in your own voice and listen to the recording.


and
Stay tuned, I will be posting more and more of these.  If you want a dialog to address a specific issue just shoot me an email or comment.

~~

Note: If you notice negative thoughts/emotions while reading the above press on and repeat the positive affirmations any way, repeat any line that you like more than once if you feel like it (i.e. repeat them until you start to feel like you believe these positive affirmations .. yes, fake it until you make i). Take a mental note on what you felt so you could examine these later (these are beliefs that work against you)


Disclaimer: This script, dialog, or poem-to-self is an original that I wrote myself. Enjoy and refer others to this page if you found it helpful. Bookmark it, share it on facebook, etc. I appreciate this, the more people read this, the more people I (and you) will help discover this ability to feel good, relax, modify negative thoughts.


Stay tuned, I will be posting more and more of these.  If you want a dialog to address a specific issue just shoot me an email or comment.


Good Job!


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment