Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nature Portrait & Relaxing Sounds: Snow Falling

I was walking along a beach side last weekend, it started to rain frozen rain soon followed by wet snow that made a clear sound when it hit the ground or trees.

I set my camera and started to record this still/frozen photo portrait.  It is a photograph that is living, with motion, leaves ruslting in the wind, snow falling on a closed playground. There were no children playing and the only "sounds" I had to experience were nature sounds, the wind blowing, the snow falling, etc.

This nature portrait video is perfect for a moment of relaxation. You might even experience chills.
As usual, I encourage you to take a deep breath every time you hear me breathing or every time the wind blows on the microphone. 

Video Title: Nature Portrait: Snow Falling on Closed Playground (Relaxation Sounds and Scenery / ASMR clip)






Description: A Still Portrait Video Capturing the sound of snow falling on a closed playground, snow falling sounds, snow sound, wind sound, snowing, wet snow, winter sounds, relaxation sounds, meditation, ASMR.

You can leave a comment on youtube or here.

Thanks for enjoying


1 comment:

  1. This site is awesome. I continually encounter something new & different right here. Thank you for that data.
    BODY HEALING

    ReplyDelete